Eleanora wearing pink Violetta in the blue Eleanora^Hi everybody, it’s been awhile since I last posted. So here’s a little life lately. We made the big move to AZ and we are loving it soo much here. It’s been so hot but we still manage to run errands even if it’s the middle of the day. We usually wake up at 8:30-9 and by the time we have breakfast get the kids ready it ends up being noon. We’re crazy I know! Today we decided to go to a splash pad park and it was so big and they about had everything. The kids really enjoyed it. We only lasted about 20 mins before we got too hot. 😂 we’ve been running lots of errands and we’ve been going to the pool every night. The kids love it so much and are so comfortable in the water. Dezi met a new little friend yesterday that gave her a couple life jackets. I mentioned this on Facebook already but she came back today and knocked on our door asking if Dezi could play. I couldn’t handle the cuteness! They are practically best friends now she even came over after swimming to play with the doll house. We haven’t made any videos because we forgot our charger in the pod. Once it arrives the videos will be back! Also, we are so excited to finally sit on a couch. 😬 Well, that’s about it! Hope you’re all enjoying this warm summer weather! Sorry if this post is all over the place. This is like my journal so I’m trying to post more and not worry about what people might think of my not so good grammar. After all, English isn’t even my first language. Have a wonderful day! Xox
Hello, everybody! hope you’re all having a wonderful week we haven’t been posting here lately we recently started vlogging. I do want to keep posting on here pictures of our family but we are still learning how to carry two cameras and four kids. lol Kinda tricky but once we figure it out it’ll be a piece of cake! last week we flew with the babies to Arizona. It was so nice I wish I would’ve taken more pictures but we were literally on go mode! We went to a taco place called Joyride and it was so good! I wish we would’ve gone again but we ran out of time. If you live in Arizona and haven’t tried it you should you won’t regret it promise. Well, I wanted to share our youtube channel since I have been posting there a lot lately. we uploaded a video yesterday of a little life lately that I will link down below for you all to check out. As always hope you all have a wonderful day! xox
Hello, hope you all had a wonderful warm weekend. We sure did so we took the kids to the park and they had so much fun! We also sat in our backyard and played with some chalk while we ate some popsicles. Yum!
Below are some random things about me that you might not know.
1. My all time favorite movie is Norbit. I can almost say every line. I just bought it the other night and watched it with Jason.. he just kept looking at me when I would say the lines. lol
2. I don’t like dressings! I just can’t do it I’ve tried them all and it ain’t happening.
3. I would have never guessed I’d have four kids at 23. Crazy how it all works out. I love them so much and now I couldn’t imagine my life without them.
4. In elementary school, my mom would get phone calls from my teachers that I wouldn’t stop chit chatting with my classmates. They would move me everywhere but that wouldn’t stop me. I can’t tell you how many times I would have to write “I will not talk when the teacher is talking.” On a paper over and over.
5. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress or an anchorwoman. So all through high school, I had video production and I really enjoyed it. I never pursued it and sometimes I wish I would have. So with that being said, I’m going to start making videos.
6. I really want to start blogging more. I really enjoy it and I would have never thought I’d be doing this. I’m just always so insecure about trying new things. But so glad I stuck with it.
7. I bite my nails…Gross I know but I have gotten so much better. I just have to make sure I have nail polish on them or else they break/chip and then I try to “fix” it with my teeth. 😂
8. My brother and I use to battle our Beyblades. Those things were so cool and they were way sturdier than the ones they make now. We even had a stadium to battle.
9. I taught my brother how to ride a bike by making him go down a hill. That was such a terrible idea now that I look back at it. So glad he didn’t end up with any broken bones.
10. I didn’t learn how to read till I was in third Grade. Embarrassing. But that’s what happens when your first language is Spanish.
Thanks for reading and if you didn’t stick around till the end I don’t blame you. lol, Happy Monday! xox
This was Last year at the Tulip Festival
Hello! Isn’t it so fun looking back at pictures and seeing how much they’ve changed.They were so tiny. I haven’t been posting as much lately, we’ve been so busy with the babies and we have a lot of new things happening that we will share later on. The babies are getting big and they are finally starting to get some chunk yay! Sleeping is so much better, they only wake up 1-2 times a night. We are also getting a lot better going out with four kiddos. Gavin is starting to talk in his own language and it’s the cutest thing ever! I seriously can’t wait to understand him and witness the convos that Gavin and Dezi will have. Two little chatter boxes that are non stop lol. We are all ready for summer, it seriously can’t come soon enough! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend especially all you Amazing Mamas. Happy Mothers day! Xoxo
// Pictures: Freckled Expressions //
Oh My Gosh is this even real, I have two newborns… TWO! I have been dying to get these pictures back and share them with everyone. They are getting so big and it makes me a bit sad because ahh they are my last babies! They still sleep a lot during the day and not so much during the night, and although it’s not too terrible it’s still pretty hard. I’ve been trying to get them on a schedule but with two babies it’s obviously a lot harder than just having one! They are both just so cute and we can already start seeing their cute little personalities. They also have the most beautiful blue eyes that you can kinda see in the pictures where Eleanor has her eyes open. I know they probably won’t stay blue but I really hope they will! Lol wouldn’t it be a little crazy if we had a girl with dark brown eyes, a boy with hazel eyes and twins with blue eyes! Only time will tell and I’m okay with that. When I was pregnant, Jason and I would always say that I would care for Violetta (because I chose her name) and he would care for Eleanora (he chose hers) but once they were born I was always caring for Eleanor and he would care for Violet. Lol we always remind each other how that didn’t work out! We obviously both still hold and love the other one but since we already know the tricks to calm the ones we are so used to we tend to trade, especially at night when they are fussy. They are both getting more aware of each other, and they don’t like tummy time and Eleanor spits up so much. She also loves being swaddled and doesn’t mind when her brother pokes and picks at her (I’m always watching him). Violet doesn’t like being swaddled and doesn’t like being poked at by her brother, but she does love to cuddle and loves the swing. They both love taking baths and hate being flat on their backs, which is funny because that’s how they had them in the NICU. Dezi is in love with them and always asks to hold them. She also tries to feed them but we’ve decided to let papa and mama do that part. Gavin also loves holding them but mostly poking at them and laying his face on theirs and giving them smooches on the foreheads. I can’t believe they’re already a month and a half! We love these sweet girls and they have definitely brought so much joy, love into our lives and they completed our family! Love you sweeties. Hope you all loved these pictures as much as I do, thank you for reading! Xox
Here’s some pictures from our egg hunt at Bauman’s Farm. Dezi loved the slide, she just kept sliding over and over. Gavin tried it with me once but he wasn’t too thrilled about it. So we just rode the bee train. Hope you’re all having a wonderful week.xox
A few weeks ago we picked up a box of Easter egg color dye but we havent had the right time to color eggs until right before Easter. It was Friday afternoon and Dezi and i had started to boil the eggs. Once we started the process Dezi wasnt about to stop so after the eggs were done cooling Dezi was telling me to call Papa so he could hurry home and color eggs. As soon as Papa got in the door the dye went in the glasses and the coloring began. We both thought Dezi was excited but then as soon as Gavin saw what was going on he turned up the level of excitement! He was like a wild animal trying to drink every single glass thinking they were delicious types of juice. After we got started he calmed down a bit and the coloring began. After a new tip from Jason’s mom we grabbed a couple of whisks and started to have a blast. The Whisks Made it super fun and easy to color, the kids couldnt dip them in the cups fast enough. The Gather mat we had made a great floor cover since we don’t have newspaper sitting around the house, it cleaned right up and never stained it at all. Dezi was a pro but Gavin on the other hand was a beast smashing every single egg he touched and almost all of Dezi’s. After we got done coloring them all we were left with about 8 or so because Gavin smashed the rest. That was all the excitement he needed and as soon as the eggs dried Dezi and I were able to decorate them with a less chaotic environment. The eggs turned out great and it was so much fun getting to watch the kids smiles with all the colors splashing everywhere! Thanks for reading happy Monday! xox
I feel like writing down the things that make me happy is a great way to focus on all the good in my life. We all want to be happy and the only way to do that is to focus on the things in our lives that bring us joy and make them a bigger part of our life. So with that being said, here’s 23 things that make me happy…
- My kids
- My loving husband
- Taking pictures
- 75 degree weather
- Peach passionfruit blended rebel
- Getting new lenses for my camera
- Friends & family
- Sleeping in until 10am on a Saturday
- Caramel frappes with no whip
When Dezi comes to my room in the mornings and says “Good morning mama” and gives me a smooch and a hug
Flowers, lots of flowers
- Feeling pretty
- Having a good relationship with my husband
- Getting a good nights rest
- Trying new things with my kids
- Wearing lipstick
- Packages at my doorstep (online shopping)
- Thinking about the things that make me happy
What makes you happy? Let me know in the comments I’d love to read all about it! Have a wonderful day. Xox