Hello, hope you all had a wonderful warm weekend. We sure did so we took the kids to the park and they had so much fun! We also sat in our backyard and played with some chalk while we ate some popsicles. Yum!
Below are some random things about me that you might not know.
1. My all time favorite movie is Norbit. I can almost say every line. I just bought it the other night and watched it with Jason.. he just kept looking at me when I would say the lines. lol
2. I don’t like dressings! I just can’t do it I’ve tried them all and it ain’t happening.
3. I would have never guessed I’d have four kids at 23. Crazy how it all works out. I love them so much and now I couldn’t imagine my life without them.
4. In elementary school, my mom would get phone calls from my teachers that I wouldn’t stop chit chatting with my classmates. They would move me everywhere but that wouldn’t stop me. I can’t tell you how many times I would have to write “I will not talk when the teacher is talking.” On a paper over and over.
5. When I was younger I wanted to be an actress or an anchorwoman. So all through high school, I had video production and I really enjoyed it. I never pursued it and sometimes I wish I would have. So with that being said, I’m going to start making videos.
6. I really want to start blogging more. I really enjoy it and I would have never thought I’d be doing this. I’m just always so insecure about trying new things. But so glad I stuck with it.
7. I bite my nails…Gross I know but I have gotten so much better. I just have to make sure I have nail polish on them or else they break/chip and then I try to “fix” it with my teeth. 😂
8. My brother and I use to battle our Beyblades. Those things were so cool and they were way sturdier than the ones they make now. We even had a stadium to battle.
9. I taught my brother how to ride a bike by making him go down a hill. That was such a terrible idea now that I look back at it. So glad he didn’t end up with any broken bones.
10. I didn’t learn how to read till I was in third Grade. Embarrassing. But that’s what happens when your first language is Spanish.
Thanks for reading and if you didn’t stick around till the end I don’t blame you. lol, Happy Monday! xox